A Bow & Now It Snows!

by - Friday, March 02, 2012






What I'm Wearing
Gold Shimmery Scarf (as belt): H&M ($13)
Gold Shell Earrings: (gift from mom)
Purple Silk Bow Tie: Macy's ($15)
Tan Fur-Lined Vest: Guess thrifted ($14)
White Cropped Open Stitch Sweater: F21 ($8)
Light Blue Floral Button Up Blouse: Mossimo thrifted ($3)
Medium Wash Skinny Jeans: American Eagle ($20)
Brown Combat Boots: Journey's ($50)

Whoever said March was "in like a lion and out like a lamb" wasn't lying! First day of the month greeted my city with a wonderful snow storm that was drastic enough to cancel classes for K-12 grade but not for my university! So, I had to trek through the mounds of snowy unshovelled roads just to get to the bus stop to get to get to school. No bueno!

This outfit kept me warm, though. Especially the fur vest. I wore my leather jacket (seen here and here) over this outfit along with a black scarf and black hand warmers and I was ready!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments