Spring Fever: Asymmetrical Skirts & Bralets

by - Thursday, March 22, 2012







What I'm Wearing
Peter Pan Collar Chiffon Blouse: H&M ($11) [also worn here]
Light Denim Bralet: American Eagle ($10)
Floral Asymmetrical Skirt: H&M ($5)
Multicolored Feather Earring: ALDO ($8)
Black Ankle Booties: H&M ($26)

Hello everyone! Sorry for my lack of posting! I was on spring break last week and, even though I didn't go anywhere spectacular, I spent my entire week working! And working hard! I have a few outfit pictures backed up now, though! I wore this outfit on Monday to welcome this wonderful Summer like weather. It was incredibly hot and my outfit was well designed for the heat, if I do say so myself.

I didn't take any pictures in it, but I wore my leather jacket over the blouse and a bralet under the blouse. Light spring layering! When I left my house it was near 50, and the wind made it a bit chilly. It later rose to mid-60s and the jacket had to go. Once the temperature hit high 70s, I was rocking just the bralet! :)

The first time I wore these booties, I only wore them for 4 hours and I felt like dying! I realize that was because I was standing for all 4 of those hours with only one 15 minute break! I was able to wear these shoes from 9 AM to 1 AM--yes, my days are super long--and my feet didn't hurt NEARLY as much!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments