Trends: Do They Truly Ever Die?

by - Thursday, June 28, 2012









What I'm Wearing
Necklace & Earrings: ALDO
Leaf Cuff Bracelet: ASOS
Watch: Fossil
Blue Dress (worn as top): H&M (50% off $24.95)
Cream Ribbed Riding Pants: H&M (50% off $24.95)
Brown Skinny Belt: H&M (3 for $12.95)
Brown Penny Loafers: H&M (Sale $8)

Now, I know in the eyes of the fashion world moguls, they'd see me on the street and probably scoff a remark like, "Those shoes are so two seasons ago," but do trends really ever die (or pass)? I think NOT! And if they do, they just get reincarnated a few seasons later!

I remember when double denim was absolutely repulsive but now it's all the rave. Well, I didn't have the funds to pursue this trend while it was trending (and while these shoes were $50) but, once everyone forgot about it and I was able to snag the last pair in my size for only $8, I thought why not? They're cute!

I've had these shoes since the beginning of spring and I finally wore them out (on Sunday). I should no longer be surprised by the fact that it takes me so long to wear an item after I buy it. But, on a more positive note to steer you away from my closet hoarding, my past 5 outfits all had at least one item that I had never worn out before! Yaaaay for change!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments