My Blue Suede Shoes

by - Friday, November 30, 2012













What I'm Wearing
Double Breasted Coat: H&M ($5)
Earrings: ALDO | Belt: Wet Seal |Bracelet: H&M
Scarf: closet swap
White & Black Blouse: H&M ($10)
Leather Shorts: H&M ($13)
Tights: Express (gift)
Blue Suede Wedges: F21 (my sister's closet)

I spent a good amount of time dancing while these pictures were being taken. I love dancing. I really do. There was just something about this day that made me want to move. Could've been the shoes. They're darling, no?

November is finally over! I can't believe how quickly time is flying! December will be such a crazy hectic month for me. On top of blogging and working, I have finals coming up, I have a fashion/social networking event in which I will be styling a few lovely ladies from my closet, I'm going to be participating in a poetry slam, AND I have to make sure I can get everyone's presents! Oh jeez! I will survive!

P.S. I don't know what it is about leather, but I am in love. You'll soon see! I made a Christmas list that I'll share with you all soon. The obsession is real!

P.P.S. I have a new hair style so wave goodbye to the yarn! It's been real! (Not really though, lol).


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments