Chocolate Laced At Night

by - Thursday, June 20, 2013







What I'm Wearing
Earrings & Necklace: diva online | Cuff Bracelet: F21
Romper: H&M ($5)
Bow Belt: H&M ($10)
Pumps: ASOS ($40)

I've never done a nighttime look on my blog, but I've always wanted to. A few weekends ago, I visited my best friend in MA to attend her graduation. That Friday night, there was a party for the seniors and I attended with her. Unfortunately, the party was incredibly whack (thumbs ALL the way down), but I managed to have a good time (just being with her was enough!). I'm not much of a night time person, anyway. I don't party often..but when I do, I tend to keep it simple. I don't like the thought of ruining something I like with a spilled drink from a college student that, literally, can't hold his or her liquor. Nooooo thank you. I'd rather stay home and have a glass of wine.


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments